Monday 5 September 2011

Sole Boutique Linney Pumps


This is a perfect example of a shoe that suppose to be for special occasions, however I would probably where them just about everywhere, but then again I am know for being over dressed for just about anywhere I go.
The jewels on the round two are wonderful and I can already imagine myself staring down at them whenever they one my feet, and I absolutely adore the two layer platform




If the black is to boring for you, they are also available in is show stopping red and liquid gold.

These shoes could possibly be my biggest regret of not going with my gut and buying them. And now it’s gonna cost me big time…literally. The only place I can find the on line is selling them for almost double the original price a saw them listed for. however you can afford  the pleasure of shelling out the cash then get them here

Peace, Love, and all That good Stuff



No comments:

Post a Comment