Sunday 4 September 2011

Allow me To Introduce Myself


Hello, my Name is Danielle, and I have what can be seen as an unhealthy obsession for shoes. you see I spend way to much my time, shopping for shoes and talking about them, as well as critiquing the shoes of others.  when im happy I buy shoes, when im said, I buy more shoes, when im depressed, I buy more shoes that I should have, and when im sick and cant go any where I buy shoes online. I think you get the point.

I started this blog as a way to share me obsession and opinion with the world, a simple outlet to fill my need of more shoes in my life. what really inspired me to start this blog is shoperwoman, another shoe focused blog/website that I am religiously on.

I hope you all enjoy my post, and learn a little something about my love

peace, love and all that good stuff,

No comments:

Post a Comment